BMM Indo-US Educators Summit 2013
Welcome to the first BMM Indo-US Educators Summit to be held from 5-9 July, 2013. The summit will be held at Rhode Island Convention Centre, Providence–RI and Northeastern University, Boston-MA. World renowned speakers and distinguished educators from the US and India will participate in this very important summit of the year.
Scroll down the page to read more.
The goal of this summit is to support dialogue among academic institutions in India and the US to develop an understanding of educational cultures, approaches, and market needs in both countries; and to foster collaboration. This summit will focus on following areas to facilitate collaboration between the US & Indian educational institutions:
- Best Practices in Education (Philosophy, Quality, Collaboration)
- Nurturing Academic Success (through Consulting, Research, Industry Liaison)
- Indo-US Collaboration in Education – Potential, Opportunities & Challenges
- New Approaches to Education
We acknowledge the new vistas and paradigms for education that are being formulated and implemented in the USA: dramatic impetus is being provided to joint projects with Indian universities and other academic institutions. Simultaneously consistent attempts are made by Indian educational institutions for a constructive dialog with US counterparts aimed at furthering education for the workforce of tomorrow.
BMM Indo-US Educators Summit offers an excellent forum to accelerate the interactions between the US and Indian educators. We endeavor to bring together more than 50 educators and policy makers from India, who preside over 2 million students and about equal number of deans, presidents of reputed educational institutions in the US in this summit.
Please check the detailed and comprehensive program of the summit and register today!
Who Should Attend
- Presidents / Vice-Chancellors
- Deans / Professors
- Managing Trustees
- Marketing VPs / Industry Liaisons
- International Admissions Managers
How Will You Benefit
- Learning best practices, success stories, and future trends through structured panel discussions
- Structured networking opportunities with educators from US & India in an informal setting
- Visits to & interactions with renowned US universities